1313 Cemetery Way 16 The Triangle and the Ripper's End?!

1313 Cemetery Way 16
The Triangle and the Ripper’s End?!



Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page



and like me on Facebook Haunted Castle's Books Facebook Page

Blog Series






“Who is coming Margo?”  “Claire john is coming… both versions.  Beware Claire beware!”  As she opened her eyes Margo was gone but where was she.  The place was dank and cold with the distinct sound of flowing and dripping water.  Dimly lit too… as her eyes focused a horrifying scene took shape.  Glass containers with alien looking fetuses floating in them and a naked woman strapped to large pulsating machines.  Her mouth had been sewn shut and her face horribly disfigured.  Is that the flower of life on her face?  Claire wondered.  One of her breasts had been surgically removed leaving a gaping hole.  The machines seemed to keep the poor woman alive but just barely.  Claire had seen all this before but she could not place it.  Something from her forgotten past maybe?  Scanning the room ever further she saw the remains of a man chained to the wall.  His spinal column had been forcibly torn from his body.  Mumbling to herself “this lunatic is trying to create life, but all he can do is twist it.”  She heard a blood chilling voice echo.  First it was far away but it was coming closer.  She could not understand it until...

“Smile at babies!  I see you are awake my dear.  Where are you from?  I know it is not this world!”  Claire looked upon him.  He stood roughly six feet tall had a strong build and wore a blood stained brown overcoat.  Then she noticed his knife.  She knew it immediately but it just could not be.  Excalibur had been lost forever when Merlin’s ideals of Camelot had fallen.  Arthur was the greatest of men but even he was not perfect and it cost him his kingdom of Camelot and the world the powers of Excalibur.  How did this monster get a piece of it?  “I see you know my blade.  I have several pieces of it the mighty Excalibur.  I want its brother Dark Thunder and I think you know where it is witch.  Yes Claire I know you of you at least, Claire the immortal pillar of the worlds.  I want the incarnater John Ravenwood and his sword Dark Thunder.” 

Claire was speechless, the monster knew all about her and John.  Just what the hell is he?  Then the answer to a question that had run through her mind earlier hit her.  He is recreating the Sons of Man.  This fool might spawn another monster like Arcane or his brother Daykin.  As her eyes looked to the ceiling she caught a glimmer coming from her left side.  There was a large glass tank holding a creature that looked to be made of water.  The fool had succeeded a new Son of Man had been born.  “You like her…  My baby was born from combining the inner fluids of several whores with a still beating human heart plus a water sprite.  Then you use Excalibur as a power source and here she is…”  He hugged the tank like it was his little girl.  “Just think what I could make from your innards my dear.”  Though she could not die his words made her shudder, it had been ages since she felt fear.

In the streets of London a chase was on, Jack, John, Gustav and Raven were desperately trying to catch up to her sister Calyst.  Jack had, had a run in with what Margo had warned John about.  The man who killed her was here.  John still had Death’s words echoing.  “Go forth not as John Ravenwood but as the Lord of Nightmares and bring him to the dream!”  What had he meant?  What John did know was his sword the Scythe and the dreamcatcher were all useless in their current forms; He needed to do something about that but for the moment hadn’t a clue as to what.

Too their combined relief they found Calyst unharmed outside of a tunnel leading deep underground.  She had not heard any of Jack’s fight and seemed horrified that they had been that close and she did not even know it.  “What do you mean there are two of you John?”  “I’ll explain later for now we need to get to Claire before he does I don’t think he will try to hurt her but…”  Before he could finish there was a huge explosion and smoke billowing up from far below.  They could hear a man crying “My babies no my babies are burning what have you done you horrid witch.”

Claire had broken free with a titanic attack.  The lab had been destroyed all that remained was broken glass and molten metal.  But it had survived the being of water was loose now and it was mad.  The ripper was busily gathering several metal fragments.  “Just how many pieces of the sword do you have my deranged friend.”  Claire was moving toward him and he was clearly afraid “what are you?”  “You already know what I am as for who I am I’m not really sure of that myself.  But I have existed for several thousand years I even knew the maker and the owner of that broken sword.”  With one loud cry he charged her with his knife made from Excalibur’s remains Claire flinched she knew it could do more damage to her than a normal blade but before she could defend John stepped in front of her.  Her heart sank as the blade stabbed him or so she had thought.  But as she looked into the ripper’s eyes she noted a return of fear it was as if he was experiencing his darkest nightmare.  As she stepped around John she noticed the blade had been stopped he had caught him at the wrist and halted the blade.  Gustav had apparently trained him well. 

A familiar voice boomed out from the shadows “Hello my Love… and Good Bye John.”  A sword rammed through the Ripper’s body and shatters as it hit john’s new power as he looked at the man behind Jack the Ripper.  “Hello my other self I always wondered how I would react if I ever met my sister’s killer.”  “How did you…?”  “Survive!  After all you left me powerless nothing but potential.  You can thank Margo she back doored me a way to gain a great power known as Lineage and my version of it is the ultimate defense.”  He was now holding the knife born of Excalibur “shall we dance you son of a bitch?”  John charged his darker self, slashing him with the knife.  “I’ll keep him busy the rest of you get the ripper’s fragment before he cashes out.”  A gurgling angry voice loomed around all of them “Daddy don’t leave me?”  Both John’s stopped and simultaneously asked “What the hell was that?”  Claire had finished making the fragment as she gazed upon the two of them.  Why and how had John been divided into three souls.  “I know your question Claire it was the Elven Light that did this.  Apparently it is sick of our struggles as well.”  The dark John looked at all of them “it is clear I am at a disadvantage here, well done my other self I will leave you a parting gift.  Prove to me you are the Real John Ravenwood.”

A dark light surrounded all of them and as suddenly as it had it was gone so was the lab, the water monster and the other John.  Where were they?  Raven was the first to speak “Those lawn gnomes are creepy, evil European yard clowns bur.”  She wrapped her arms around herself as the chill engulfed her.  Jack hugged her to him as all of them looked up at an oversized mansion.  “Welcome to the Doll house” a voice boomed!

To Be Continued...

1313 Cemetery Way 17



Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page



and like me on Facebook Haunted Castle's Books Facebook Page

Blog Series


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1313 Cemetery Way 4 Lost Time

1313 Cemetery Way 23 Fairy Knights Lament Strikes!

1313 Cemetery Way 28 Voices in the Rain II