Gifts, Truly Blessed

Gifts, Truly Blessed



I live in dreams.
Eyes of dimmed sight.
In the endless night,
a crystal moon rises.

Deep in the hidden confines of my mind
I play,
My endless imagination!
My soul glows brightly in my eyes

My physical limitations,
sight,
Eyes of dimmed light!
I am a thinker, a wanderer, a dreamer
In my mind, endless fields of roses bloom!

Some call it a curse,
others a burden!
Many trials await me!

I will rise to the challenge.
For I am special.
My eyes are truly open.
I see that which others do not!

I see people for who they are.
My sight!
My greatest gift from god!
Truly blessed,
for I truly see!

A. J. Phillips

Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page



and like me on Facebook Haunted Castle's Books Facebook Page

Blog Series


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1313 Cemetery Way 28 Voices in the Rain II

1313 Cemetery Way 16 The Triangle and the Ripper's End?!

1313 Cemetery Way 26 Child of the Ripper II