Gifts, Truly Blessed

Gifts, Truly Blessed

I live in dreams.
Eyes of dimmed sight.
In the endless night,
a crystal moon rises.

Deep in the hidden confines of my mind
I play,
My endless imagination!
My soul glows brightly in my eyes

My physical limitations,
sight,
Eyes of dimmed light!
I am a thinker, a wanderer, a dreamer
In my mind, endless fields of roses bloom!

Some call it a curse,
others a burden!
Many trials await me!

I will rise to the challenge.
For I am special.
My eyes are truly open.
I see that which others do not!

I see people for who they are.
My sight!
My greatest gift from god!
Truly blessed,
for I truly see!

A. J. Phillips

Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1313 Cemetery Way

1313 Cemetery Way 15

1313 Cemetery Way 13