Bushido

Bushido

In a flash of light I lost myself.
It all just slipped away,
fading into memories of the past

Is this an illusion, or is the clanging thunder reality?
I remember as a child,
 the head waters of the sacred river.
As rivers seemed to flow from me
I am Fading away!

The Echoes of training and discipline filled my thoughts.
As I grew older
I learned of duty and honor!

Gaining two constant companions,
cold and razor edged.
In a flash and a thud, my first duty was carried out!

Years later it was arranged,
I would marry the youngest daughter of a wealthy Lord.
My son was born in the 12th year of Tensho.
Those eyes looking up at me.

I am a Samurai bound by Honor!
In a flash of light I lost myself.

In a flash of light!

A. J. Phillips 

Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page

To learn more about me just ask or 

Please Visit Me At:
hauntedcastlesbooks.com  The what I'm about section
Like Me on Facebook
facebook.com/ajphcbooks
Follow Me On Twitter or Google+
@ajphillips2401
google.com/+AJPhillips2501
Check out More Stories
hauntedcastlesbooks.blogspot.com




#shortstory #writer #indieauthor #scifi #fantasy #cool #sale #99cents 
#fantasyfan #sciencefiction #blog #paranormal #paraspychology #supernatural #magic
#kindle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1313 Cemetery Way

1313 Cemetery Way 15

The Reaper's Love