To The Stars

To the Stars




As there are stars,
there are also planets.
On this blue little world,
Erde, Terra or Earth,
take your pick.

I posed a question?
it was answered with a smile,
and a pretty set of green eyes.

As it is, our world still spins!
Tilted on an axis.
Day to night, night to day.
Tide in, tide out.
Sunrise to moon set.

Still those eyes and that smile shown brightly.
As there are stars, so too are there planets.
in the vastness of existence,
I met you!

A. J. Phillips
Dedicated to my beautiful Fiance Rendi, her encouragement inspires me to keep pushing the envelope.  To keep on keeping on.  I will chase my dreams.

Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page



and like me on Facebook Haunted Castle's Books Facebook Page

Blog Series







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1313 Cemetery Way 4 Lost Time

1313 Cemetery Way 23 Fairy Knights Lament Strikes!

1313 Cemetery Way 28 Voices in the Rain II