Beyond the Twilight

Beyond the Twilight

Standing just beyond the twilight I have watched this world.
I have seen many places and met some familiar faces.
I walk the path alone, stoping only to admire the scenery.
As life is like an endless dream, I imagine and ponder on many things.
What is this life anyway.
They say we are defined by our experiances.
I have watched this world, standing just beyond the twilight.


Also checkout my other works. Amazon Author Page

To learn more about me just ask or 

Please Visit Me At:
hauntedcastlesbooks.com  The what I'm about section
Like Me on Facebook
facebook.com/ajphcbooks
Follow Me On Twitter or Google+
@ajphillips2401
google.com/+AJPhillips2501
Check out More Stories

hauntedcastlesbooks.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1313 Cemetery Way

1313 Cemetery Way 15

1313 Cemetery Way 13